Impact100 Westchester is a women's collective giving organization engaging women in philanthropy. With a record 352 members in 2019, $352,000 was awarded to Westchester nonprofits, including three $100,000 Transformational Project Grants. Since inception, our total awarded is over $1.5 million!
Congratulations to our 2019 Grant Recipients!
- Gilda's Club Westchester: Teen Cancer Center
- Make the Road New York: Immigrant Families Center @ La Casa Azul
- WJCS: The Center Lane Pride Program
$12,333 Core Mission Grants
- Lifting Up Westchester: Pathways to Self-Sufficiency
- Hudson Valley Community Services: Project Reach Out (PRO) Van Replacement
- YWCA White Plains & Central Westchester: Sister’s Village Economic Development Program
$15,000 Focus Area Grant
- Prison Communities International: Rehabilitation Through The Arts
Upcoming events - please contact email@example.com for more information.
Copyright 2019. Impact100 Westchester, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. EIN 46-1103703. PO Box 634, Hartsdale, NY 10530-0634